The short code list with items that can be used in the html files in your theme. The ones from the plugins are usually added directly from the wysiwyg editor but can be used directly in the html files.
- [[CONTENT]] – The most important shortcode by far. This will insert the actual page content in your template.
- [[TITLE]] – This will insert the title of your page. Generally used for the <title> tag but can be used for tags like <h1> to insert the page title in the content as well
- [[METADESCRIPTION]] – This will insert the meta description field stored for each page.
- [[METAKEYWORDS]] – This will insert the meta keywords field stored for each page.
- [[LEFTCONTENT]] – This will insert the content of the left sidebar
- [[RIGHTCONTENT]] – This will insert the content of the right sidebar
- [[THEMEPATH]] – This will insert an absolute url to your theme folder
- [[HOMEURL]] – This will insert the url for your home page
- [[CURRENT_PAGE]] – This will insert the “slug” of your page. Can be used to assign unique classes to you <body> tag for example.
- [[LANGUAGELINKS]] – This inserts a list of links to your available alternate languages for the current page. It can be style via css to show flags for example.
- [[CURRENT_YEAR]] – This is the equivalent of outputting date(“Y”); It will insert the current 4 digit year.
- [[CRUMBS]] – This will insert the “breadcrumbs” of your current page.
- [[MENU-uniquemenuname]] – This will insert a menu <ul> tag for the “uniquemenuname” as defined in the menus section.
- [] –
From plugins – These will only work if the plugin is installed and activated from the settings section
- [[SLIDER-uniqueslidername]] – This will insert the slider html code for the “uniqueslidername” as defined in the sliders section
- [[FORM-uniqueformname]] – This will insert the form html code for the “uniqueformname” as defined in the forms section
- [[GALLERY-uniquegalleryname]] – This will insert the form html code for the “uniquegalleryname” as defined in the galleries section
- [[SLIDER-uniquemp3listname]] – This will insert the mp3 list html code for the “uniquemp3listname” as defined in the mp3 lists section
- [[UPCOMINGEVENTS]] – This will insert the html code for the upcoming events as defined in the upcoming events section
- [[UPCOMINGEVENTS-5]] – This will insert the html code for the first 5 upcoming events as defined in the upcoming events section
The a55ets/s3tt1nGs.php file explained
- define(“BRAND”,true); – this line will help you in case you donțt want your client to know that the cms is created by us. If you put “false” instead” of true, it will disable the mini-logo image in the administrator back-end and other links to TinyCMS
- define(“MULTI”,true); – this line will turn on or off the multi-language functions.
- define(“URL_SEPARATOR”,”/”); – The “/” separator is the one that will show up in your url addresses vor the sub-pages of the site. For example: http://www.example.com/about/company.html
- define(“URL_ENDING”,”.html”); – The url addresses ending. For example: http://www.example.com/about/company.html. This value can also be empty.
- define(“SR”,”/”); – This value is very important. It tells the engine where your installation resides. For example if your live website is located at: http://www.example.com/ then this line should be: define(“SR”,”/”); If your website is still in testing mode and you website url is for example: http://www.example.com/testing/ then this line should be: define(“SR”,”/testing/”);
- define(“DEBUG”,false); – This line can help you debug your website. It will show important information about your website. This line should not be set to “true” on a live site.
- define(“PASS”,”21232f297a57a5a743894a0e4a801fc3″); – This is an md5 hash of the administrator password. By default this means “admin”
- define(“LANG”,”en”); – This value represents the current administrator back-end language.
- define(“THEME_FOLDER”,”mad”); – This value represents the folder name of your current active theme.